Insulation helps keep people comfortable. Unfortunately, insulations are susceptible to termite infestation. Foam-Control with Perform Guard is an important component in preventing this problem. It’s made by a process that incorporates a termite resistant additive into the insulation during the manufacturing process. The additive is registered with the Environmental protection Agency (EPA) for this application. Foam-Control with Perform Guard has been thoroughly tested, is safe for handling, and noncorrosive. And termites hate it.
Prevent damage to your insulation and preserve your structural integrity and R-value.Foam-Control with Perform Guard is a termite resistant molded polystyrene insulation for all types of construction. It is used in Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs), Perimeter and Underslab Foundation Insulation, Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS), Geofoam, Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs), and other Building Products and Systems.
- Meets code requirements for ground contact use
- Resistant to termite damage
- Incorporates EPA registered additive
- Safe for handling and noncorrosive
- Slots to hold PEX tubing securely in place to reduce labor
- Multiple thicknesses to meet project R-values
- Easy and fast installation
- Excellent adhesion to concrete
- No long-term R-value loss or thermal drift
- No CFC, HCFC, HFC, or formaldehyde
- Superior moisture resistance
For areas subject to Formosan termites, Foam-Control with Perform Guard2 is now available.
Foam-Control with Perform Guard2